Ya son 100. Parecen pocos por un añito, pero bueno, algo es algo... Hoy no hay texto. Hoy hay omenaje, rise your hands in to the air, caballeros, porque hoy tengo el corazón de acero:
"Build a fire a thousand miles away to light my long way home
I ride a comet
My trail is long to stay
Silence is a heavy stone...
I fight the world and take all they can give
There are times my heart hangs low
Born to walk against the wind
Born to hear my name
No matter where I stand I´m alone
Stand and fight
Live by your heart
Always one more try
I´m not afraid to die
Stand and fight
say what you feel
Born with a heart of steel
Burn the bridge behind you
Leave no retreat
There´s only one way home
Those who laugh and crowd the path
And cut each other´s throats
Will fall like melting snow
They´ll watch us rise with fire in our eyes
They´ll bow their heads
Their hearts will hang low
Then we´ll laugh and they will kneel
And know this heart of steel was
Too hard to break
Too hard to hold
Stand and fight
Live by your heart
Always one more try
I´m not afraid to die
Stand and fight
Say what you feel
born with a heart of steel"
Metalico,
Medusa
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada